RAPID SET-UP WITH PNEUMATIC CLAMPING
- Rapid set-up with pneumatic clamping.
- Suitable for large truss sizes.
- Low maintenance and simple operation.
KwikSet Overview Video
The Kwikset Jig is a rapid setup jig with Flo-thru stations.
It is suitable for mid size truss plants looking to increase production, without large capital expenditure.
The Kwikset Jig has been developed to accommodate standard and complex truss shapes in both short and long production runs.
With simple and fast setup, production is increased significantly.
|Jig details||• Overall dimensions (mm) – L x W x H Standard jig – 18000 x 4000 x 794mm.|
• Rail height – 110mm.
|Configuration||• Standard jig – 18m bottom chord rail, 3.9m apex rail,6 moving arms and 16 Flo-thru stations.|
• Moving arms – 2840mm long.
- Portal or Gantry press to press joints.
- Bottom chord press.
- Laser projection system for positioning of Flo-thru timber and nail-plates.