BUILDING SINGLE FLOOR TRUSSES
- Builds floor trusses.
- Available in a 600mm wide version for a single set up for floor truss construction or a 1200mm wide version with dual, back to back setup stations.
- 475mm pressing platen.
- Joystick control for traverse and platen operation, with operator ride on platform.
- Pneumatically operated floor truss jigging with variable height setup for standard truss sizes.
- Low level oil cut-out switch with sight glass and filter.
- End tooling for aligning chords of trusses.
BeautPress Xpress Overview Video
The BeautPress Xpress is an Australian built, platen style floor truss press. It is available in a 600mm wide version for a single set up for floor truss construction or a 1200mm wide version with dual, back to back setup stations.
Both the Xpress 600 & Xpress 1200 combine a small footprint with a high level of productivity.
• Platen Style Floor Truss Press.
• Fully integrated safety laser scanners.
• Single or double setup options.
• Ride-on Platform.
• Pneumatic clamping activation bar on full length of table.
• Suits both Posi-Strut and timber web floor trusses.
|Table Width||600mm Single Set-up or 1200mm Double Set-up|
|Hydraulic Boost additional pressure boost up to 40T||Normally used if hardwood timber is used or large plates/complex end are used in the construction of floor trusses|
|Power Supply||415VAC, 3 Phase (40A, 4 Core +Earth)|
|Compressed Air||Clean air supply, 6 bar at 5CFM, preferably dry.|
- Single or double setup options.
- Electrical and compressed air connection points – configurable to left or right of operator.