MULTIPLE PRESS HEADS WITH A SHORT SET-UP AND QUICK PRESSING TIME
- Computerised positioning of apex press head and bottom chord press head.
- Easily positioned manual top chord press heads.
- Automatic nail plate feeders.
The HydraLITE is a cost effective computerised multi-head pres combining the flexibility of a manual machine, with the speed and ease of computer controlled set-up on centre apex and bottom chord press heads.
Developed for short or long production runs, the HydraLITE features an improved manufacturing capability over conventional multi-head presses due to improved set-up times.
|Standard Jig dimensions||Length 15200mm, Width 5135mm, Height 1120mm|
|Jig||• Fast set-up Automated centre apex and bottom chord heads.|
– Head positioning
– Head angulation (manual operation)
– Plate location (manual operation)
• Clear working area.
• Walk-through design.
• Movable operator console with interlocked controls,air and hydraulic lines contained within cat-track.
• Pneumatic timber clamps.
• Top chord heads manually positioned.
• Head movement may be reverted to manual control at the touch of a button.
• Camber – manual set up.
• Manufactures half trusses with ease.
|Press||• Multiple press heads, all joints pressed simultaneously.|
• Press heads not required may be isolated and set to one end of the jig.
• Very fast cycle time.
• Automatic nail plate feeders.
• Press heads retract following pressing allowing operators to easily lift the finished truss clear of the jig.
• Accurate plate location.
|Power requirements||3 Phase and neutral, 415 Volt, 30A.|
|Air requirements||850 kPa, 120 psi (minimum).|
|Press hydraulic power pack motor||18 kW.|
|Maximum operating pressure||165.5 bar (2400 PSI).|
- Safety electronic light curtain.